Coming to Class? Here’s What You Need to Know:
State Mandates & CDC Guidelines
- Face masks are required at all times, in the studio and during class for unvaccinated folks.
- We encourage masks for everyone in our lobbies and common areas.
- Vaccinated folks may remove their mask at their mat (and per the new state mandate, may choose to not wear a mask, though we do encourage mask wearing in the common areas, as it is harder to maintain social distancing there.)
- Please read signage in the studios for any clarity needed.
- **We are trusting you to follow the mandates and only remove your mask if you are vaccinated, as stated in the state mandates.
- Remain 6 ft. from others while entering and exiting our facility, and while participating in classes.
- Restrict class capacity to 30%.
**In the 8 limbs of yoga, there are two practices called Ahimsa & Satya (non-harming & truthfulness). We ask that we all abide by the principals of yoga within our studio spaces. 🙏
New Studio Policies
- Mat rentals ARE available! 😊
- Towel rentals are not available at this time.
- Yoga blocks, straps and mini-mats are not available to borrow at this time. Feel free to bring your own.
- Maintain 6 ft. distance from others at all times.
- If you are not vaccinated, face masks are required at all times throughout the studio and during class.
- If you cannot wear a mask at this time due to medical reasons, we invite you to enjoy our live streaming and on-demand virtual programming.
- You may take off your mask for drink breaks only.
- Read and follow posted signs regarding traffic flow and spacing.
- Using signage and floor markers to indicate safe distances and direct traffic flow. Please look for and respect these signs.
- Because we are still in very limited capacity restrictions ,and some classes do fill up to max capacity, you must cancel your class 1 hour or more prior to class start time. If you late-cancel less than 1 hours prior to class start time, you be be charged $10 to your credit card on file.
- Please take care of personal needs before you arrive. While bathrooms remain available, we are unable to sanitize them between uses during classes (although we will clean and sanitize them often throughout the day).
- When checking in, please form a line and maintain a distance of 6 feet apart.
- Our staff will check you in for a touch-free process.
- Sanitize your hands as you enter the studio, and wash/sanitize your hands frequently during your visit. There will be hand sanitizing stations throughout the studios.
- Please leave promptly after class to clear the space so that our team to clean and disinfect. Teaching staff will usher out larger classes in smaller groups.
- As you are leaving the studio, please help us to avoid congestion by following staff direction as necessary.
Last Updated: 5/18/2021